Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back To Your Heart Backstreet Boys Lirik Lagu dan Kord

Back To Your Heart

by: Backstreet Boys


Intro1(play 2x):

E B G D

Verse 1:
D A/C#
It's not that I can't live without you


G Em A D
It's just that I don't even want to try


A/C# C
Every night I dream about you


Em A G
Ever since the day we said goodbye


D/F# Em
If I wasn't such a fool


D G
Right now I'd be holding you


D/F# C
There's nothing that I wouldn't do


Asus A
Baby if I only knew

Chorus1:


D Bm
The words to say


G
The road to take


A D
To find a way back to your heart


Bm
What can I do


G
To get to you


A
And find a way back to your...heart


Intro2:
E B G D

D A/C# G
I don't know how it got so crazy


Em A D
But I'll do anything to set things right


A/C# C
Cos your love is so amazing


Em A G
Baby you're the best thing in my life


D/F# Em
Let me prove my love is real


D G
And make you feel the way I feel


D/F# C
I promise I would give the world


Asus A
If only you would tell me girl

(Chorus1)
Bridge:


G D/F# Em D
Give me one more chance, to give my love to you


G D/F# C Asus A
Cos no one on this earth loves you like I do ...... tell me

(Chorus1) but change last line to:


G A E
And find a way back ... to your heart

Chorus2:


E C#m
I turn back time


A
To make you mine


B E
And find a way back to your heart


C#m
I beg and plead


A
Fall to my knees

B
To find a way back to your heart

(Chorus1)

No comments:

Post a Comment