Tuesday, July 26, 2011

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Coldplay Lirik Ladu dan kord

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

by: Coldplay


Intro
E G F# F

Verse 1
E, G, F#, F
Where do we go? Nobody knows


E, G, F#, F
I've got to say I'm on my way down


E, G, F#, F
God, give me style and give me grace


E, G, F#, F
God put a smile upon my face

Verse 2
Where do we go to draw the line?
I've got to say I wasted all your time, but honey, honey.
Where do I go to fall from grace?
God put a smile upon your face, yeah.

Chorus
C G A
Now when you work it out, I'm worse than you.


C G A
Yeah, when you work it out, I wanted to.


C G A
Now when we work out where to draw the line


C G A
Your guess is as good as mine.

Verses 3 & 4 (Same as 1 & 2)
Coda
C G A
As good as mine (Repeat)

Repeat Verse 1 and Finish on F

No comments:

Post a Comment