Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crawling Back To You Backstreet Boys Lirik Lagu dan Kord

Crawling Back To You

by: Backstreet Boys


Intro: F Dm Bb C
Verse 1:


F
Everybody knows


Dm
That I was such a fool


Bb
To ever let go of you


C
But baby I was wrong


F
And yeah I know I said


Dm
We'd be better off alone


Bb
It was time that we moved on


C
I know I broke your heart


Bb C
I didn't mean to break your heart

Chorus:


F
But baby, here I am


Dm
Banging on your front door


Bb
My pride's spilled on the floor


C
My hands and knees are bruised


F
And I'm crawling back to you


Dm
Begging for a second chance


Bb
Are you gonna let me in?


C
I was running from the truth


F Dm
And now I'm crawling back to you

(Verse 2 the same chords with verse 1)
Verse 2:


I know you're in there
And you can make me wait
But I'm not gonna wait
This is the least that I can do
Just is to tell you face to face
I was lying to myself
Now I'm dying in this hell
Girl, I know you're mad
I can't blame you for being mad

(Chorus)


Dm
If you could see these tears I'm crying


Bb
Touch these hands that can't stop shaking


C
Hear my heart that's barely beating

You would see a different man

No comments:

Post a Comment